Motivation Training ( Motivating Your Workforce )
It’s no secret that employees who feel they are valued and recognized for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive. This one-day workshop will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workplace. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want, and to give them a starting point for creating champions.
What Will Students Learn?
• Identify what motivation is
• Describe common motivational theories and how to apply them
• Learn when to use different kinds of motivators
• Create a motivational climate
• Design a motivating job
What Topics are Covered?
• What is motivation?
• Supervising and motivation
• Motivational theories
• Setting goals
• The role of values
• Creating a motivational climate
• Applying your skills
• Designing motivating jobs