Performance Management ( Managing Employee Performance )
Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best? This one-day workshop will give you some of those skills.
What Will Students Learn?
• The role of goal setting in performance management.
• Tools to help your employees set and achieve goals.
• A three-phase model that will help you prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills.
• Motivational tools and techniques.
What Topics are Covered?
• The shared management model
• Setting goals
• Phase I (Preparation)
• Phase II (Activation)
• Phase III (Ongoing and Formal Evaluation)