Certified Professional Teacher, CPT
From our belief in the importance of career progression and keeping our clients on the right track of development , UK-TB requires at least 3 years of experience or being certified from an international organization as a Practitioner Teacher.
What will you learn?
· Define Bullying and identify why bullies do what they do
· Build a shield against bullies and react effectively
· Create an anti-bullying workplace
2. Child Protection
· Define who is a child and how to develop an appropriate protection
· Identify abuse, its impact and how to respond and prevent
3. Developmental Psychology
· Utilize key concepts :( life span development, attachment and separation, cognitive development, social and moral development, adolescence and adulthood, ageing in developmental psychology).
· Apply these key concepts to different situations in everyday life
· Know the main methods of research used in developmental psychology with examples
4. Managing Disruptive Behavior
· Teach expected behaviors
· Diagnose why students misbehave, the influence of culture and how discipline is applied
· Consider different types of punishment, its consequences with sample worksheets
· Understand common motivational theories and how to apply them
· Use different types of motivators and create a motivational climate
· Design a motivating job
6. Use of ICT
· Exploit ICT in education
· Recognize the benefits of ICT to improve students’ memories, explain complex instructions, create interactive classes and make lessons more enjoyable.
· Know various types of testing techniques.
· Prepare and design for testing methodology
· Asses' strategies.
8. Communication Strategies
· Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
· Develop skills to ask questions and to enhance active listening.
· Deal with situations assertively
· Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
9. Public Speaking – Presentation Survival School
· Establish rapport with your audience and Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
· Recognize how visual aids can create impact and retention
· Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation
· Develop techniques to increase a professional presence
10. School Wellness
· Research Supports School Wellness
· Healthy Classroom Party Ideas
· Cafeteria Connection – Take a Field Trip Down the Hall
· Parents Can Support Schools in Creating a Healthy Environment.
· Have Students Take Initiative with Fuel Up To PlayRegister For Certifications