Certified Supervisor Professional
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need training that helps them adjust to their new role. Learning how to supervise your new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. This three-day workshop can help you overcome many of the problems a new supervisor may encounter, and to set the groundwork for a successful change in your working life!
What Topics are Covered?
• Adjusting to your role
• Action-centered leadership
• Making plans and setting goals
• Defining leadership
• The Situational Leadership Model®
• What’s your type? How about mine? (UK Training Board Leadership Assessment)
• Team building tips
• Communication skills and motivating employees
• Orientation and onboarding
• Training tips and tricks
• Providing feedback and doing delegation right
Register For Certifications