Organizations who promote accountability are more successful and more productive. In this one-day workshop, you will learn about what accountability is, how to promote it in your organization, and how to become more accountable to yourself and others.
What Will Students Learn?
• Understand what accountability is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
• Identify the requirements for personal and corporate accountability
• Apply the cycle of accountability and the fundamental elements required to build an accountable organization
• Describe what individuals must do to become accountable
• Build skills required for accountability, including goal setting, giving and receiving feedback, and delegation
• Pinpoint ways to build ownership in your organization
• Isolate areas for further self-improvement
What Topics are Covered?
• Defining accountability
• Creating an accountable organization
• Setting goals and expectations
• Doing delegation right
• Offering feedback
• A toolbox for managers