Use Dynamic Costing to Control Costs and Increase Profits.
Dynamic Costing is an ebook to download free of charge. This book includes case studies to demonstrate the real-world application of the principles of cost accounting and managing costs.
The practice of cost accounting helps businesses to optimize the use of resources to control costs and maximize profit. Without controlling costs, a business may be at a competitive disadvantage to competitors that can source cheaper materials, use materials more efficiently, hire cheaper labor, or use lower-cost production facilities.
The basic structure of Dynamic Costing is as follows:
1. Introduction to Costs, with discussion of principles and definitions such as fixed costs and variable costs, including the case study, “My Uncle’s Car.”2. Cost Functions, with case studies, “The North Sealand Raspberry Plantation,” “Easymap,” and “The Printing House.”
3. Different Cost Types As A Function of Different Decision-Making Situations.
- Content :-
- Introduction to Costs
- Different Cost Definitions
- Fixed Costs vs. Variable Costs
- Separation of Fixed and Variable Costs
- Other Costs Distinctions Relevant for Decision-Making
- The Car Case ”My Uncle´s Car”
- The Management Job
- Assignments for Chapter 1
- Cost Functions
- Cost Functions in the Short-Term
- The North Sealand Raspberry Plantation
- The Printing House
- Assignments for Chapter 2
- Different Cost Types as a Function of Different Decision-Making Situations
- Examining Different Cost Types
- Different Calculation Models
- Activity Based costing
- DK Bodywork Parts Ltd.
- Assignments for Chapter 4
- Guiding Solutions
- Guiding solutions for chapter 1
- Guiding solutions for chapter 2
- Guiding solutions for chapter 4