Branding Creating & Managing Your Corporate Brand
Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to. This two-day course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand.
What Will Students Learn?
• Define what a brand is and what branding is about
• Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
• Identify your brand’s products, its features, and their values
• Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
• Describe the basics of positioning a brand
• Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan, and logo
• Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
• Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
• Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
What Topics are Covered?
• Defining branding
• Creating a mission and vision
• Positioning your brand and developing your style
• Developing a brand name and slogan
• Creating a visual identity
• Living your brand and connecting with customers
• Launching your brand
• Taking your brand’s pulse
• Measuring brand health with a balanced scorecard, SWOT analysis, and Middleton’s brand matrix
• Interpreting evaluation results