Marketing for Small Businesses
Marketing is about getting your business known and building your position within the marketplace. Small businesses don’t always have a big budget for marketing, so they have to do things a little differently than big business in order to grow their presence, increase results, and meet business goals. This two-day workshop will help small business owners and managers develop their marketing message, create a marketing plan, and apply the right strategies.
What Will Students Learn?
• Describe the essential elements of a marketing plan, no matter the size of the business
• Apply tools and strategy to create a marketing plan that supports the growth of their small
• Use six steps to create, implement, and review a marketing plan
• Leverage the best of Internet and social media marketing
What Topics are Covered?
• Marketing for small business
• Elements of a successful marketing message
• The marketing cycle in small business
• Marketing strategies
• Implementing your plan
• Internet marketing basicsRegister For Diplomas