As the global Internet population continues to grow, electronic commerce is growing as well. By the end of 2015, e-commerce is expected to generate over $400 billion annually. This huge market encompasses traditional e-commerce, as well as m-commerce (which is growing faster than any other sector) and location-based e-commerce. This two-day program will teach entrepreneurs how to develop, market, and manage an e-commerce business, giving them a crucial advantage in today’s competitive market.
What Student Will Learn ?
• Describe what the terms e-commerce and m-commerce mean Develop an e-commerce business
• Evaluate e-commerce software options Build an online store with product pages
,supporting features, a shopping cart, and an effective checkout process Test, launch, and
• update your e-commerce site Design engaging, responsive web content .
• Understand e-commerce payment options and choose appropriate options .
for your site Use appropriate tools to track key e-commerce metrics.
• Identify and optimize supporting e-commerce activities, such as customer service,
sales, and inventory management Create a marketing plan with all the essential elements.
• Market your online store using social media and other appropriate channels
Use discounts and promotions to market your e-commerce business.
• Understand what security and privacy issues face e-commerce businesses
and handle customers’ information accordingly.
• Protect your intellectual property.Register For Diplomas