Certified Project Manager Professional, CPMP
It’s easy to forget the “manager” part of your “project manager” title among the other range of activities you are responsible for. However, your management skills are an important part of your success as a project manager, so it is crucial that you grow both of those skill sets. There are also some advanced project management techniques that you can master to help bring your projects to successful completion.
What will students learn in Project Management Training?
1. Understanding Project Management (6 Hours)
2. Project Management Fundamentals (6 Hours)
3. Effective Planning and Scheduling (6 Hours)
5. Business Process Management ( 6 Hours)
7. Advanced Project Management ( 6 Hours)
8. Human Resources Training (HR for the Non-HR Manager) (6 Hours)
9. Course Assessment (2 Hours)
50 Hours as follow:
ü 48 hours for training in 8 days
ü 8 main topics
ü One workshop per day
ü 2 hours for Assessment
Register For Certifications