Intrapreneurship has been described as a great way to make beneficial changes to your organization. People can choose to continue with the status quo, or they can work to make a difference in the lives of themselves and others within the company.
Who wants to feel empowered and recognized for their innovative and creative ideas? Who wants to make a difference? If you answered yes to these questions, then this course will help you become energized and ready to push your ideas forward. After you complete this workshop, you will have ways to get started and implement your plans.
What Will Students Learn?
• Understand the importance of intrapreneurship in today’s economy
• Identify the characteristics of an intrapreneur and assess your own strengths
• Create an intrapreneurial team within your organization
• Understand the process of intrapreneurship
• Develop a new product or process idea
• Understand the importance of a sales strategy
• Create a start-up financial statement
What Topics are Covered?
• What is intrapreneurship?
• Why is intrapreneurship important?
• Characteristics of intrapreneurs
• Picking your team
• Are you an intrapreneur?
• Becoming an intrapreneur
• Creating and selling your ideas
• The implementation plan
• Mock innovation fair