Certified Risk Assessment Expert CRAE
It is not possible to control or manage 100% of risk, but knowing what do before, during, and after an event will mitigate the damage and harm. Identifying potential hazards and risks and making it part of the day to day business is important. Safety should be the first priority as every business must face the reality of risks and hazards.
Through our Risk Assessment and Management course your participants will be aware of hazards and risk they didn’t realize were around their workplace.
Identifying hazards through proper procedures will provide your participants the ability to prevent that accident before it occurs. Limiting
and removing potential dangers through Risk Assessment will be an incredible investment.
• Identify hazards and risks
• Update control measures
• Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
• Identify risk management techniques
• Outline a disaster recovery plan
• Communicate to the organizationRegister For Certifications