Certified Customer Service Professional, CCSP
The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This one-day workshop will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader (supervisor or manager) in a customer service environment.
What Will Students Learn?
• Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service
and your business practices and policies.
• Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of
a customer service-focused manager.
• Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
• Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
• Develop strategies for creating engaged employees
and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
What Topics are Covered?
• The six critical elements of customer service
• Understanding leadership
• Managing performance
• Onboarding and orientation
• Five practices of leadership
Register For Certifications