Managing Pressure and Maintaining Balance
When things are extremely busy at work and you have your hands full with many tasks and dealing with difficult people, having skills you can draw on are essential for peace of mind and growth. This one-day course will help participants understand the causes and costs of workplace pressure, the benefits of creating balance, and how to identify pressure points. They will also learn how to apply emotional intelligence, increase optimism and resilience, and develop strategies for getting ahead.
What Will Students Learn?
• Apply a direct understanding of pressure points and their costs and payoffs
• Speak in terms related to emotional intelligence, optimism, and resilience
• Create a personalized toolkit for managing stressors and anger
• Work on priorities and achieve defined goals
What Topics are Covered?
• Under pressure!
• Getting to the heart of the matter (including identifying pressure points and creating an action plan)
• Emotional intelligence
• Coping toolkit (including anger and stress management)
• Getting organized