Public Speaking ( Presentation Survival School )
A great presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this two-day workshop, you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
What Will Students Learn?
• Establish rapport with your audience
• Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
• Understand your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
• Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
• Develop techniques to create a professional presence
• Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
• Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation
What Topics are Covered?
• Communication skills
• Personality types
• Positive self-talk, rapport, and body language
• Maximizing meetings
• Managing sticky situations
• Overcoming nervousness
• The five S’s
• Writing and planning a presentation
• Audience profile
• Your speaking voice
• Add punch to your presentation