It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, although it is often underrated and misunderstood. The back-slapping, high pressure, joke-telling sales person has disappeared. In his place is a new generation of sales professionals: highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. This one-day workshop will help you learn how to be one of those smart sales professionals!
What Will Students Learn?
• How to explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling
• How to use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what they want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there
• How to apply success techniques to get the most out of work
• Productivity techniques to maximize their use of time.
• Ways to find new clients and network effectively
What Topics are Covered?
• Selling skills
• The sales cycle
• Framing success
• Setting goals with SPIRIT
• The path to efficiency
• Customer service
• Selling more
• Ten major mistakes
• Finding new clients
• Selling price