Whether you are creating a workplace wellness program from scratch, or enhancing what you already have, you’re already on the right track! With increasing costs of health care, a shrinking workforce, and aging workers, a savvy workplace understands the value in supporting workers to improve their conditioning and to live a fitter lifestyle. This two-day course includes all aspects of designing or upgrading a program, from concept through implementation, to review.
What Will Students Learn?
• Describe the necessity of workplace wellness programs
• Create program elements that reflect the needs of
employees and the objectives of the organization
• Select program elements that fit the context of current operations
• Establish implementation and evaluation strategies
What Topics are Covered?
• The case for wellness
• Building the foundation
• Gathering support
• Gathering data
• Performing a needs analysis
• Key program elements
• In-depth case studies
• Implementing your workplace wellness program
• Reviewing the plan
• Evaluating and reporting results